St. Michael's Health Clinic
* Appointments are preferred; however, they are not required.
* Those who have appointments will be seen first unless an urgent care is needed.
* If you are 15 minutes late for your appointment you may be rescheduled.
* Any patient who fails to arrive for a scheduled appointment without canceling less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled time is considered a “no-show.”
* A patient who consistently fails to present themselves for scheduled appointments is considered a chronic no-show.
* The first NO SHOW is a warning. The second NOW SHOW you will be charge $50.00 per CMS recommended guidelines. The third NO SHOW, you will be dismissed from St. Michael’s and be charge $50.00.
* Any patient who reschedules an appointment more than three times the day of the appointment is also considered a no-show and may be dismissed.
* Friends or family members can accompany you; however, if they need medical attention they need to have their own appointment.
* It is against St. Michael’s policy to provide medical services to anyone unless they are registered as a patient or preferable on the schedule.
* No more than 2 people allowed in the exam room unless the DNP says otherwise.
* It is the policy of St. Michael’s to accept cash and major credit or debit cards.
* Payment is expected prior to treatment.
* .Insurances Accepted: Medicaid, Medicare, Tricare, Aetna, Athem, Cigna, Humana, Passport, TennCare, United Healthcare
* If a returned check fee (mail in payment) $50 is applied to your account, all future visits will require balance to be paid by cash or credit card only.
FORMS TO BE COMPLETED
* A $25 fee will be assessed for the completion of all forms and requested letters of dictation which includes but is not limited to FMLA, etc. This fee may change based off the amount being filled out. (insurance does not cover)
* This fee must be paid prior to the completion of each form.
* For copies of medical records one free copy will be given.
AFTER PRACTICE BUSINESS HOURS
* The Practice offers a voicemail service for detailed messages.
* These messages will be addressed by the staff of the Practice and you will be contacted by the next business day.
* If you should have an emergency or acute care problem that requires urgent treatment, please go to the nearest emergency room.
* Medication refills are generally prescribed for a period of time that should, in most cases, maintain your medical therapy until you next regular interval follow-up appointment.
* When you are out of medication, we advise that you call our office to determine if it is time for your follow-up.
* For all prescription refills, it may take up to 24 business hours to get the prescription called into the pharmacy or written.
* It is your responsibility to call BEFORE you run out of medication.
* If you have mail order prescriptions it is your responsibility to mail your prescriptions.
* St. Michael’s will gladly accept and file your insurance; however, it is your responsibility to pay what your insurance does not cover.
* We strongly recommend that you contact your insurance company prior to being seen in our office to determine if we are covered under your health insurance benefits.
* All blood work that cannot be done in our office will be sent to an outside testing center (LabCorp).
* Any procedures, tests, labs, etc. are your financial responsibility, if not covered by your insurance. It is your responsibility to know what coverage you have with your insurance company.
WE ARE NOT A PAIN MANAGEMENT
PROVIDER. DO NOT ASK FOR OR
EXPECT TO BE PRESCRIBED